10/26 Something that makes me happy

 Something that makes me happy is my dogs! I realize there's probably a lot of people discussing their dogs in this weeks blogpost but they truly are a gift from God! They always bring comedic relief, will cuddle with you, and are just fun to be around.


This is my dog Charlie. When we adopted her from the animal rescue, we were initially told that she was a terrier/poodle mix. We already had a terrier/Poodle mix and it was very obvious Charlie was not similar to her so we had her DNA tested! Turns out she is a Golden Retriever, Poodle, Miniature Pinscher, Chihuahua mix! She is almost three years old and is the best cuddler ever.
This is Kia! She is a Jack Russell terrier/Poodle mix! She turned 14 in August and is the sweetest old lady. She was super rambunctious when she was younger and loved to dig her way out of the backyard. We thought her gallivanting days were over but two weeks ago the neighbor found her in their backyard. I guess some things never change. 

Here is Kia and Charlie on a quarantine walk back in the Spring. Charlie has gotten much whiter than she was as a puppy! Kia has always been good on a leash but Charlie gets very distracted and gets tangled up fairly frequently.



Comments

  1. When I came to your blog the picture of Charlie was cut perfectly so that I could just see her eyes and her tiara. It was awesome and adorable. Your puppers seem so great. Dogs are often people's "good thing" for good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dogs, they are so cute!! My dog did the same thing, as a puppy she was so much darker then she is now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are so precious! This really made me want to get the DNA test on my rescue pup done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed you got the tiara to stay on your dog Charlie. My dogs could never! Both of your dogs are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment